Blogger Backgrounds

June 2, 2011

Life in MMU, Malacca


Hello I am now in Malacca!
Yeah.. continue my study at
Multimedia University, Malacca Campus.
everything is okay here,
including
the accommodation close to all amenities.


so here u go, my new bedroom!
dekat Emerald Residence
nice kan?
semua ikea tau!
Thanks to MMU..

and this, almari pulak..
black and white.. :D

and this is my
BLUE TEAM!
"we are wolves with a huff and a puff
till you turn curry puff"
HAHAHA

Yeah.. New friend here..
Her name is OCY ;)

So, this is our OC..
start from left,
TJ, Astroboy, Afro?? and papawolf..

Thats all for today..
and I was very busy during the orientation week..

Bye and thnks for reading! :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.