Blogger Backgrounds

May 21, 2011

Thanks For Calling


Guess what??
Today is my lucky day!
I just received a call from
Estee Lauder this evening
saying that i was chosen to be the one of
semi finalist!

I was very surprised because
i never expect to be chosen at the first place



I enter this competition just for fun and
i dont expect to win as there are a lot of other
contestant which are more qualified than i am.

But if you think i am your favorite
semi finalist,
Please vote for me here

How To Vote
3 simple step

1. You have to register
2. Verify your email
3. Vote for me


I am very grateful for being one of the semi finalist and
being semi finalist is already a big success to me
as i never entered such competition.

Thanks Estee Lauder!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.