Blogger Backgrounds

October 25, 2010

Yesterday



During sleepless night I pretend that the past isn't real. It brings back how I used to feel. So much sadness in my hopeless life. Never knew things would change so fast. You're not here and I'm alone.. Trying to runaway from this pain that has grown. I feel so empty now that you're gone.

This one is for you and these words aren't brand new
Though it's coming from the heart..

Thank you for the life you've given me. Thank you for the hope. I'm finally free. You will always be in my mind, cross my heart hope to die. I will never forget you. I can't go on without you. I hope this wish will come true.

During sleepless nights and endless dreams, these words inside my heart stay in there till we're apart. Feel these tears coming in my eyes. I try not to cry.. I'll try.. This shooting pain in my eyes cant hold it anymore.

You're gone, you walked away.. Now I'm colder than the ocean breeze.. Now you're gone too far.. Please stay with me.. I'm begging you please don't go :(

I promise myself I would not cry.. Then a silent tears falls from my eye.. You're the only place i can put myself. No hopes or dreams can fill my tumbling days after you're gone.

Day after day.. I hear your voice, if i see you next to never, how can we say forever? Wherever you go I will be right here waiting for you.. Whatever it takes and how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.

I hear the laughter I taste the tears.. I wonder how can we survive this love..? But in the end, if I'm with you. I'll take the chance.. This memory will be in my heart forever..

I will say Goodbye to you. But not forever.. Only for now..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.