Blogger Backgrounds

October 24, 2010

weekend :)

as usual. my sister, my mom and i will be together every weekend. we talk about life, school days and also about the boyfriend. mom told us about her experiences in life. mom said, in life we need to know what we what. luxurious life or whatsoever thing. in finding a man, we need to know what we want from him.. a man who understand us? a romantic man? or whatever kind of thing we want..

we have the right to make choices. but do not regret later :)

i'm grateful to have found what i wanted. i have a boyfriend who understands me, romantic and loving.. maybe :p

emm.. i had no idea..

thanks for loving me my dear :-*
i love you and only you..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.