Blogger Backgrounds

October 29, 2010

Standing in the eyes of the World.



Pahit getir hidup... dan pengorbanan
Terpaksa dihadapi, demi kejayaan
Terdidik sejak mula, tabah berusaha
Tanpa cuba melangkah, tak kemana
Di mana kau berada
Pencapaian tak tiba dengan mudah

Kini "Standing In The Eyes Of The World"
Hanyalah selangkah dari nyata
Keazaman membara dijiwa
Menanti saat bebas merdeka
Tiba masa kau melangkah gagah
Bersemangat ke arah matlamat sedaya upaya
Engkau terunggul
Wajar "Standing In The Eyes Of The World"

Harapan yang pernah terkulai layu
Kembali segar mekar bawah bayanganmu
Setiap manusia ingin berjaya
Namun tak semua miliki tuah
Engkau menghampirinya
Kesempatan telah pun tiba...


I love this song. it is because, every word is meaningful. it's true, "tanpa cuba melangkah tak kemana." when I heard this song, I feel sad, scared, nervous and sometimes i give up! the question playing in my mind, "Can I achieve what I want? makes family proud of me?" I know everyone wants to succeed in life. but it is not easy to be rich and not hard to be poor. I just hope I can make the best of my life. every day that passes will be the best day for me and the next day would be better than ever. I hope so..

but what I fear most is to meet tomorrow. we will not know what will happen. but I'll try to face it with fortitude. I would just pray to God that I will be patient in facing life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.