Blogger Backgrounds

October 31, 2009

About myself .


Heyy people. I'm new here ! My name is Lissa Nadzrin, I'm 16-- and a half. I'm the girl who's friends with everyone and still believes prince charming exists somewhere out there- fully equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor. I believe everything happens for a reason,and each day i learn more and more about myself. I count on my friends to always be there for me and i love them for always being my backbone. I like people who like me and who aren't fake. I remember people's names and wear too many rings. I can't concentrate on the conversation if the TV's on. My lucky number is 2 and right now I can't choose the right ringtone for my PDA. When your hanging out with me you never can stop yourself from laughing. HAHAHA. I try to please everyone around me and help in anyway that I can to make them happy. If you cry i'll start crying with you because I can't stand seeing someone sad :'( I like people who can accept me the way i am !! I choose to make this blog because i wanna share my story with you. Remember to always smile and live life to the fullest.


Regards ,
Lissa Nadzrin .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.