Blogger Backgrounds

March 11, 2011

Massive 8.9-magnitude quake hits Japan


My sis, Sarra called me just now and she ask me to watch Berita Awani Segenap Dimensi :p
She was telling me that Japan was hit by Tsunami.. and she said "scary ohh.. its seems like 2012 movies.." One more thing, we cancel our plan to go to Japan in April with our beloved uncle because of this bad news. and uncle said, if you all want to go to Japan, it is better to go in April.
Because April is the month of spring..

half of Japanese have been under water. and what makes me more worried is
because Jepun macam nak dekat dgn Russia :p

dan sebenarnya, diorang dah buat kajian since 2008 lagi yang Jepun akan dilanda Tsunami pada 2011.. tiada apa yang nk di pelik kan sbb kajian mungkin ada kebenaran..

and it is possible that "2012" will come true..

last :-
syamim : you nnt ptg g swimming tau..
me : kenapa?
syamim : nnt kalau jadi kt malaysia u boleh berenang :p
me : ish pelik2 la dia ni :*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.