Blogger Backgrounds

January 8, 2011

Family..

"Acting is just a way of making a living."
~The Family is Life~
~Abah~
He didn't tell me how to live;
He lived, and let me watch him do it.

~Mommy~

I remember my mom's prayer

and she have always followed me.

She have clung to me all my life.

~Sarra~

Having a sister like you

is like having a bestfriend i can't get rid of.

I know whatever i do

you'll always be by my side.

~Naim~

As we grew up, my brother acted like he didn't care,

but I always knew he looked out for me and were there


~Awie~

After a girl is grown, her little brother

Now her protectors

Seems like big brother.

~With Babyyy~

"My little brother is a monster"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.