Blogger Backgrounds

December 26, 2010

Little fussy girl~



when i was a llittle girl. age range 6-11 years old. i admit that i'm a bad girl. what makes me say that is because, i was a very picky. for example, when i was 9 years old, i attended school in the afternoon session. and and 'bibik' who manages everything..


one day, when to get to school.
i asked 'bibik' to make 'tocang' on my head.

me : bik, buatkan tocang bawah dua.
bibik : baik..

*done*

me : alaa, kenapa sebelah kiri ketat sebelah kanan longgar? buat dua2 ketat la.
bibik : iya, enggak papa.. bibik bikin lagi sekali ya.
me : cepat sikit. nanti tertinggal bas!

*done for the second time*

me : ish ni kenapa senget sebelah ni?!
bibik : iya udah, memang begitu..
me : arrrrgghh!! (throw the 'sikat' to the mirror that hung on the wall)

*sounds of the mirror falls and breaks*

*ton ton ton* (ini bukan trailer tapi bunyi hon bas)

me : dah la tak nak pergi sekolah! (sambil lari naik tangga ke atas dan masuk ke bilik dan kunci pintu dan tuka baju.. berapa byk dan laa.. haha)

'bibik' crying while collecting the scattered glass.


the next day..


'bibik' quit after serving for one week..


-the end-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.