Blogger Backgrounds

December 18, 2010

Last night


Last night.. I'm trying ti sleep, but the voices in my head are too loud. and I'm remebering all these things that I've done. So, I turn to my side and face all the wall, and breathe slowly. Close my eyes, open them, close them once more.. I see his face now, you know, the boy i told you about. Now, I know i won't able to sleep. I suppose this is why most people are insomniacs.


The voices won't go away, the memories keep coming back. I turn the lights on, sit on the edge of my bd and cry. Just a little bit, just to make it easier to breath. I turn the lights iff and try to sleep again. It's going to be a long night..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2009-2011 Syasya Nadzeri. All Right Reserved.